Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Foundation > After 5 Event connects and informs

After 5 Event connects and informs

An evening of networking for the men of St Paul's, dubbed 'After 5', gathered 120 men together to exchange ideas and make connections.
24 Apr 2024
Foundation

An evening of networking for the men of St Paul's, dubbed 'After 5', gathered 120 men together to exchange ideas and make connections. 

Renowned New Zealand economist Cameron Bagie delivered a candid assessment of the New Zealand economy and education system, offering a sobering but necessary insight: the road ahead may be challenging, but essential for progress. 

The guests were also treated to a whisky lesson by local brewer Good George who shared a sample of whisky with the men.  

'After 5' serves as a pivotal opportunity for the men of St Paul's to unite in support of education and we look forward to bringing 'After 5' back again in 2025. 

To view the photos from the evening please click here. 

House and event photo gallery

To view this News Article

Similar stories

In a commitment to break down educational barriers, St Paul’s Collegiate School started a unique Scholarship Programme in 2018. More...

An event that connects and supports the women of St Paul's. More...

My voice is taking me on a journey of massive proportions and I’m grateful for the doors that are opening for me now I’m… More...

Kath loves music; she fondly remembers her mum singing at the family home and church. Her dad was a good old-fashioned b… More...

Great schools have great collections. Collegian David Hill (Williams/Hamilton 1964-68) recognised this and saw the schoo… More...

Most read

Liz Lawrence in the classroom

Elizabeth Lawrence (Hamilton | Harington 2009-2010) wasn’t sure of her intentions beyond St Paul’s Collegiate School until she was in her Year 13 phys… More...

Friends from the twenty-year reunion reconnect

A sunny autumn afternoon set the tone for the Collegian Reunion for the classes of 2003-2004 and 2013-2014 on 6 April 2024. More...

Ida Carey art

Richard Harman (School 1961 - 1964) arrived at the Collegians Awards armed with a gift for the School—a self-portrait of his cherished art teacher, Mi… More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech