Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Foundation > Launching the future of health and wellness at St Paul's

Launching the future of health and wellness at St Paul's

On Saturday 7 September, the St Paul’s Foundation officially launched its ambitious fundraising campaign for The Hive with a successful Black Tie Gala Dinner.
11 Sep 2024
Written by Andrea Douglas
Foundation

The event marked the beginning of a journey to raise $5 million toward this state-of-the-art facility, which will transform the heart of the campus into a hub for health, wellness, and community engagement.

Set to open in December 2025, The Hive will serve as a one-stop wellness centre for students, parents, and Collegians, connecting seamlessly with the newly upgraded Sargood House. The facility will provide comprehensive healthcare services, counselling, and a welcoming space for families, along with historical exhibits celebrating the school’s rich legacy.

The $15 million project is part of a larger 20-year property development plan, ensuring that future generations at St Paul’s thrive in a nurturing and dynamic environment. 

The gala dinner successfully raised over $80,000 toward the initiative, and the Foundation continues to welcome donations to bring The Hive to life. If you'd like to support this transformative project, please contact Andrea Douglas at the St Paul’s Foundation or donate online. All donations over $500 will receive name recognition in The Hive.

Click here to view the video of the St Paul's Foundation Black Tie Gala Dinner. 

Photos gallery

To view this News Article

Similar stories

Artist impression of The Hive

St Paul's is thrilled to announce an exciting addition to the Hamilton Campus. More...

"The road ahead may be challenging, but essential for New Zealand's progress." More...

In a commitment to break down educational barriers, St Paul’s Collegiate School started a unique programme in 2018. More...

An event that connects and supports the women of St Paul's. More...

My voice is taking me on a journey of massive proportions and I’m grateful for the doors that are opening for me now I’m… More...

Most read

Artist impression of The Hive

St Paul's is thrilled to announce an exciting addition to the Hamilton Campus. More...

Peter and Gay Gilbert

After an exceptional 41-year career at St Paul’s, Peter Gilbert (staff 1979-2020) isn't just retiring—he’s diving into an adventure as Director of Coa… More...

New Year's Eve at Royal Darwin Hospital

Dr Lachlan Cooper (School 2007-2011) is passionate about encouraging keen learners to take up the challenge of working within the healthcare sector. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech